- Do you offer full refund if I am not satisfied with the Duofiller?
Off course we do
- Can it be used to fill other beverage than beer?
Sure, we have customers using it for cold nitro coffee, kombucha, soda, juice, etc. We recommend to use a pressurized keg to supply beverage to the filler. Using gravity to feed the beverage will be too slow with the thin hose that's included.
- Will the beer get oxygenated?
Nope, not if the filling is done as it should: Purge with co2, make sure you cap on foam and seal the can quickly. Seaming can be done while the next can is filling.
- Should I get a Duofiller or a counterpressure filler?
Duofiller is faster and less messy, counterpressure fillers can handle more foaming and warmer beer. Duofiller needs cold beer and is suitable up to 3-3.3 volumes of CO2 in the beverage. Both are great to avoid oxygenation of your beer which is always a risk while packing.
- Can the filler be used for bottles?
Nope, sorry it will not work for bottles
- How much is shipping
Check the international shipping page
- How much is one filler plus shipping in my local currency?
1. Add the products to the cart.
2. At checkout you will get the total in NOK.
3. Google it, for example "NOK 4411 to USD"
Please note that the exchange rate used by your bank or credit card provider may be different than the exchange rate used by Google.
- Do you have a reseller discount?
Yes we have, for 5 pcs or more. Quote at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How long is the warranty period?
We have two years warranty. If your filler fails we will ship you replacement parts or take it back for free repair.